Heavy Duty Push-Pull Type Exhaust Fan Basic Info
Model NO.: GLT-1400
Electric Current Type: AC
Push-Pull Exhaust Fan Certification: RoHS
Cooling Effect: Great and Obvious
Fan Type: Centrifugal Flow
Push-Pull Exhaust Fan Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Mounting: Wall Fan
Blade: Stainless Steel
Heavy Duty Push-Pull Type Exhaust Fan Product Description
1. Push-Pull Exhaust Fan Summary:
Heavy Duty Push-pull Type Exhaust Fan exhausting air out the room pressure falls, indoor air becomes
Thin, suction fan is characterized by the formation of a negative pressure zone, the air due to the pressure
Difference between the compensation into the room. In practical applications, industrial plants, centralized
Suction fan installed in the plant side air intakes in the plant room on the other side, the air intake ports by
The suction fan convection hair. In this process, the suction fan near the doors remain closed, forcing the
Air to flow into the inlet side of the shop windows compensation. Air lined up orderly workshop by the
Inflow of air intakes, flowing from the workshop, the workshop by the suction fan discharge. Ventilation
Thorough, efficient, and ventilation rate can be as high as 99%. Through specific engineering, according to
Design ventilation rate and wind speed, no fever, harmful gases, dust can quickly exhaust smoke shop,
Any disposable poor ventilation can solve the problem. From a few seconds to turn on the fan to achieve
2. Heavy Duty Push-Pull Type Exhaust Fan Features:
(1 ) Frame and blades made of glass fiber reinforced plastic material (high strength steel) one piece, acid corrosion.
(2) Aluminum efficient motor, 0.75KW, energy efficient.
(3) Direct drive, no belts, provincial trim, maintenance-free.
(4) Four-point fixing bracket, motor fixed more firmly.
(5) machine with stainless steel screws, anti-corrosion, acid and alkali.
(6) Using PVC blinds, anti-rain, anti-mosquitoes.
(7) Using the safety net, and to prevent foreign invasion, to increase security.
(8) Features a waterproof tank, fell into the hole to prevent water intrusion.
|Model||Power||Voltage(v)||Fan Dia(mm)||RMP(r/min)||Air Flow(m3/h)||Noise(db)||Outer size(mm)|